Updates Regarding COVID-19
We will be updating this page as often as changes occur so please check here for information on temporary store hours and any service disruptions.
- We are currently open our Normal hours which are Mon-Fri 9-7pm Sat 9-6pm, and Sunday 10-5pm. We hope this makes it easier for social distancing as traffic picks up, to spread out the amount of people in-store.
- Grooming has been approved to open under Phase 1.5 with several L&I rules in place. Due to restrictions and changes, we are not taking appointments for Grooms or Nail Trims at this time. We are unsure when we will look at opening our Grooming salon again. We are truly sorry as we know your pups need care. All groomers should be open now and we are hoping this will help everyone get in to see their regular groomer.
- Cat Grooming is back on in a limited capacity. You can now call and make an appointment. Please do not facebook message for appointments as the times fill up quick and we need to go over times with you without having to go back and forth. We will not be doing a December date.
- Self-Wash is open with required safety guidelines in place! We will have the center tub closed to allow a 6ft distance and we will only allow 2 people per dog to help minimize congestion. Sorry- no Nail Trims available at this time due to COVID restrictions.
We continue to offer delivery to 27 communities around the Greater Wenatchee area. Shop Online! We are open 24/7 online and are happy to safely deliver goods to you.
Communities include: Wenatchee, George, Quincy, Crescent Bar, Rock Island, Malaga, East Wenatchee, Orondo, Waterville, Chelan, Chelan Falls, Manson, Entiat, Sunnyslope, Monitor, Cashmere, Blewitt, Peshastin, Plain, Lake Wenatchee and more.
If you live outside these areas please call us, we will do our very best to work out delivery options for you.
- For more info on delivery or curbside pickup, click on Services (on the red menu bar) and select Delivery and Pickup. If you need help, call us at 509-668-7387 option 3. If you have to leave a message, we will call you back as soon as possible. (Phone lines have been busy).
- Our employees will be wearing masks and we ask customers to wear them as well, as it is now state mandate. If you or someone in your household are immune compromised, we recommend using our curbside pickup or delivery options. If you can't shop online, call and we will try to accommodate you outside of regular business hours.
Thank you so much for supporting Small Business and Shopping LOCAL!
Jennifer and Allen Larsen