Updates Regarding COVID-19
We will be updating this page as often as changes occur so please check here for information on temporary store hours and any service disruptions.
- We are OPEN for business. We are considered Essential by Homeland Security as pet food is needed to sustain the life of our furry loved ones.
- We have reduced our hours to 11am-4pm, 7 days a week
- We are online 24/7 at firehousepetshop.com for Free Curbside Pick-up and Local Delivery to 21 local communities. If you live outside these communities, call us and we may be able to meet you or deliver for an additional fee depending on how far.
- We will have staff here at a minimum from 8am-5pm daily so call if you need to schedule a pickup at a time we are not open and we can make arrangements.
- Grooming and Nail Trims are closed during the shelter in place.
- Self-Wash is closed during the shelter in place.
- Caturday is Cancelled. We will attempt to move all appointments to next month. The sale is also cancelled as to not encourage the need to rush in and shop. (We will have a sale once this is all over, stay tuned!)
- We have plenty of food and are still getting deliveries weekly with a pretty good fill rate so don’t panic. No need to buy too much. Remember we always have encouraged rotation so don’t panic if your normal protein is out. We have several options available. *NOTE* If your pet has dietary restrictions or allergies, we DO recommend stocking up more then usual if rotating is not an option for you. Any concerns call us at the store and we can help you out.
- For more info on delivery or curbside pickup, click on Services (on the red menu bar) and select Delivery and Pickup. If you need help, call us at 509-668-7387 option 3. If you have to leave a message, we will call you back as soon as possible. (Phone lines have been busy)
- Want to help someone in need and support local at the same time? We now offer digital Gift Cards on our website. Just type in Gift card on the search bar. We have had people wanting to assist others that are struggling right now and this is an easier option for those wanting to offer assistance.
Thank you so much for all your support. We are in this together and we will be here for you and your pets. Stay home and stay healthy!
Jennifer and Allen Larsen