Updates Regarding COVID-19
We will be updating this page as often as changes occur so please check here for information on temporary store hours and any service disruptions.
- We are OPEN for business. We are considered Essential by Homeland Security as pet food is needed to sustain the life of our furry loved ones.
- We are currently open our Normal (pre-COVID) hours which are Mon-Fri 9-7pm Sat 9-6pm, and Sunday 10-5pm. We hope this makes it easier for social distancing as traffic picks up, to spread out the amount of people in-store.
- Our employees should be wearing masks if interacting with customers and we strongly encourage our customers to wear them as well, although they are not required. If you or someone in your household are immune compromised, we recommend using our curbside pickup or delivery options.
- We are open online 24/7 at firehousepetshop.com for Free Curbside Pick-up and Local Delivery to 21 local communities. If you live outside these communities, call us and we may be able to meet you or deliver for an additional fee depending on how far.
- Curbside Delivery is available for Pickup during normal business hours. You will be notified via email when your order is ready for pickup. If you place your order after 5pm it may not be ready until next day.
- Grooming and Nail Trims are now available by appointment (yes- nail trims by appointment only for right now) We ask that you drop off your pet at the back entrance (You can park in our parking spots in the lot off Orondo) and then pick up your pet up front after paying. We will bring your pet up to help minimize traffic on the stairs. We will not be doing any Grooms or Nail Trims on Dog that require 2 people to handle to keep you and our staff safe and keep a 6' distance.
- ***Please note we are experiencing apx 100 grooming calls a day and the groomers are already over booked so may not answer the phone and may not be able to return calls same day as they are working long days trying to get as many dogs in as possible. If it is for a Nail trim only, please use option 4 to speak to an associate and tell them you just need a Nail Trim. We don't recommend leaving a message for Nails as it will be in a long line of messages. We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you leave a message for grooming, understand we will call back asap but if we have to leave a message, we will not be able to try you again due to call volume.***
- Self-Wash is now open with required safety guidelines in place! We will have the center tub closed to allow a 6ft distance and we will only allow 2 people per dog to help minimize congestion. Nail Trims on Self Wash dogs may not be possible (we will if a groomer has an open nail trim spot) as they are only by appointment right now.
- We have plenty of food, and are getting deliveries weekly with a good fill rate so don’t panic. No need to buy too much.
- For more info on delivery or curbside pickup, click on Services (on the red menu bar) and select Delivery and Pickup. If you need help, call us at 509-668-7387 option 3. If you have to leave a message, we will call you back as soon as possible. (Phone lines have been busy)
- Want to help someone in need and support local at the same time? We now offer digital Gift Cards on our website. Just type in Gift card on the search bar. We have had people wanting to assist others that are struggling right now and this is an easier option for those wanting to offer assistance. These are only for use online, not in-store. We sell gift cards in-store to be used in-store only (not online).
Thank you so much for all your support. We are in this together and we will be here for you and your pets. Stay home and stay healthy!
Jennifer and Allen Larsen