Updates Regarding COVID-19
We will be updating this page as often as changes occur so please check here for information on temporary store hours and any service disruptions.
- We are currently open our Normal (pre-COVID) hours which are Mon-Fri 9-7pm Sat 9-6pm, and Sunday 10-5pm. We hope this makes it easier for social distancing as traffic picks up, to spread out the amount of people in-store.
- Grooming has been approved to open under Phase 1.5 with several L&I rules in place. Due to the volume of previously cancelled appointments, and all the new rules and restrictions required, we are not taking appointments for Grooms at this time. We are truly sorry as we know your pups need care. All groomers should be open now and we are hoping this will help everyone get in to see their regular groomer. We are trying to get our regular customers (re-books) through first.
- Nail Trims are by appointment only and are filling up fast as we are restricted to how they are done so we have very limiting openings. We appreciate your patience while we try to work with all these restrictions.
- Self-Wash is now open with required safety guidelines in place! We will have the center tub closed to allow a 6ft distance and we will only allow 2 people per dog to help minimize congestion. Nail Trims on Self Wash dogs will likely not be possible as new Phase 1.5 grooming requirements are very restrictive.
- Our employees will be wearing masks and we ask customers to wear them as well, as it is now state mandate. If you or someone in your household are immune compromised, we recommend using our curbside pickup or delivery options. If you can't shop online, call and we will try to accommodate you outside of regular business hours.
- We are open online 24/7 at firehousepetshop.com for Free Curbside Pick-up and Local Delivery to 21 local communities. If you live outside these communities, call us and we may be able to meet you or deliver for an additional fee depending on how far.
- Curbside Delivery is available for Pickup during normal business hours. You will be notified via email when your order is ready for pickup. If you place your order after 5pm it may not be ready until next day.
- For more info on delivery or curbside pickup, click on Services (on the red menu bar) and select Delivery and Pickup. If you need help, call us at 509-668-7387 option 3. If you have to leave a message, we will call you back as soon as possible. (Phone lines have been busy)
- We have plenty of food, and are getting deliveries weekly with a good fill rate so don’t panic. No need to buy too much.
- Want to help someone in need and support local at the same time? We now offer digital Gift Cards on our website. Just type in Gift card on the search bar. We have had people wanting to assist others that are struggling right now and this is an easier option for those wanting to offer assistance. These are only for use online, not in-store. We sell gift cards in-store to be used in-store only (not online).
Thank you so much for all your support.
Jennifer and Allen Larsen